Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Something I learned today and very excited! Zazzle Black Membership = FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!

Good day everyone! As I am working on designs, I purchased one of my own post cards. As I was purchasing them, I learned about Zazzle Black. You can get a 30 day free trial and it's $10.00 a YEAR! With this membership, you will have FREE standard shipping! 

There is also an option for 40 a year to have free 2-day shipping and also great exclusive deals. I definitely signed up for the 30 day trial but I do intend on keeping the standard membership. 

Zazzle Black: http://www.zazzle.com/zazzleblack

Make sure to stop into my shop and sign up for emails if you'd like to see more items being put in as I create them :) (Once you click on my Zazzle shop, scroll down to subscribe) 


Cards_Ever_After




So definitely don't miss out on this! By the way if you'd like to purchase from my shop today or tonight: 15% Off All Orders - Celebrate Summer!     Ends Tomorrow!     Use Code: ZCOOKOUTDEAL




No comments:

Post a Comment