Tuesday, August 26, 2014

What's Been New

Good morning everyone! It's been a busy and crazy week for me, with school starting for my son in a week from now. People are getting things to gear for their little ones and so on. 

I been working on some digital designs and also photography as well for my Zazzle Shop so lets check out whats been new! 


Cards_Ever_After




I have been working on many different things that I hope many of you enjoy! If there is something or an idea of something you'd like me to make that I can do, Let me know and I'll try my best! 







Writers Mojo Mugs
Writers Mojo Mugs by Cards_Ever_After
Check out Coffee Mugs online at zazzle

Coolest Kid Birthday Card by Cards_Ever_After
See other Kids Cards at zazzle


So please feel free to stop by and say hello! Thanks for visiting :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment